A Grade II listed former silk weaving mill constructed circa 1740 which was originally water powered, eventually giving way to steam. Of timber frame construction under a pitched slate roof with some timber weatherboard and brick elevations. The Paddocks and The Coach House are of red brick construction under plain tiled roofs with a Kiosk of a mock tutor timber octagonal design under a red plain tiled roof. The River Colne passes under the mill building in a culverted channel with sluice gates maintained by the Environment Agency. To the rear is a paved courtyard and a car park laid to gravel. To the front is a tarmacadam car parking area.
11,800 sq. ft (1,096 m²)